Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 6 update- all ok

Just  back from the doctors tent and apart from the doctor taking photos of my feet (!) the news is good.  One is infected and I have anti biotics from them to address that.

Other than that, I feel good, have had a great adventure in an exotic location, just disappointed the feet didn't stand up to the task.

 Email space is limited so sincerely thanks for all the emails, they have brought smiles, tears, happiness and been greatly appreciated.  Tonight the Paris Opera plays at the camp!!

1 comment:

  1. Chris fantastic effort, you have certainly provided a full measure of inspiration, admiration (and entertainment) by your dessert adventure. I for one have trouble contemplating racing in such extreme conditions, and that is from one who has been a fan of the French Foreign Legion since the age of 7. Enjoy the return to civilisation, I trust they pick an appropriate opera.
    Cheers Kevin & Sharon

    ReplyDelete